View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:59 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE 4/15 Palringo v2.0 beta

I have a question. Is the only way to leave it running and go back to other apps is to hold the menu down for task switcher? It seems when I back out it closes the app, maybe an option to close or run in background. And second question, does leaving it open affect ability to recieve call? I guess I could test that, might be a dumb question. I don't usually run chat apps on my BB just use BBM or text.

BrennB