View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:18 AM
mobius7107
Lurker

mobius7107 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

my .02 cents from the front line(RANT)

As a business they are cutting back on a lot of things
No employee raises, they got rid of the scholarship reimbursement
Even though we are so short staffed they will not hire more bodies.
I have been outta tape for the last 5 months until i brought in my own roll.
And sadly two days later my tape suddenly went missing???
Just a few months ago the email was sent out about all the employee cuts and call centers that would soon be closing.

But even with all that, I still see more new lines every month. Tons of legacy plans finally getting on everything plans. And only 2 to 3 people who come in to deactivate.. personally I try to work with all the deacts, its a curious thing for me.

I realize that besides paying there final bill I will probally be the last person at sprint they speak with, as they give sprint the finger on there way out
after hanging up with retention.

I always ask where they are going now? and there plans for service?
I hear metro and verizon most often, both carriers have a niche, but metro makes me want to roll up a newspaper and hit them on the nose with it while yelling "Dont be Stupid".

For what you pay and what you get back in return sprint is the best. If reception sucks for you then tough $hit, again as a business trying to make money and still provide a competitive service.
They cant give everyone full bars everywhere but if they cover you at work and where you live then stick with sprint. because although upfront the phones cost more you make the money back in a few months paying less for more,

I hate to hear the line i been with sprint for years, followed by i want some free stuff . And sero customers have it good until now because you want a phone who eats up bandwidth... same goes for any legacy plan (That will cover the Free and Clear, Power, Fair and Flex and Employee Referral **any other plan i missed that doesnt have the word everything in the soc code can consider themselves counted") If you want to use a Katana DLx, Moguls, Lotus, Rumor or Rant go ahead they dont have many apps that auto connect or update every 30 mins makes sense if you browse the web when you need it and love to text untill you have bloody numbs for fingers.

If you want a great deal grab some family and friends get on an everything data share plan 1500 and either open a credit union account for the 10% or tell someone at sprint you work at a major company and bring proof a lot of them are good for 15%-25% even up to 27%. If you have 5 people on that plan and get 23-25% off you verage around $28 to $31 a line with any mobile anytime let the kids use up the txt and web mom and dad use the land line mins and grandma is still calling after 9pm because no one told her its 7 now a days

FCC or any other government agency should leave free market stay that way, Free!! T mobile introduces monthly payments for there phones to compete with anymobile anytime and verizon brings out unlimited talk for 69.99 this is businesses competing for your money and it will only work in your favor. Even the prepaid market is working hard to win your money.
metro drops in monthly price, boost gives 50 unlimited and now brings in cdma blackberri to anyone who wants to pay a little extra. virgin mobile has pre paid internet/aircards and a sick $20 unlimited text 10cents a min call, all i do is text this sounds great to me and $10 more gets you web.

id say more but now im just rambling, please discuss all this; and lets use this thread to learn what's out there and not about what Sprint did to us and what underhanded plans they have to get you to get off sero
because at the end of the day you decided to stick with them and not the other way around..

Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.

Last edited by mobius7107; 04-25-2010 at 05:02 AM. Reason: lots of typos and grammatical errors.
This post has been thanked 7 times.