View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:48 AM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PRE Order sign up website!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
MrGoodCat....you got it easy...I have to wait three months, ten days would be nothing to me LOL!!!!!

In saying that, I may break down before then and miss out on saving the $50 difference the new every 2 would save me!!!!
haha yeah i know. its just i sold my tp2 over two months ago in anticipation for the nexus one coming to vzw, haha so many rumors, what a let down. so i have been stuck on a pos flip backup phone since then. everyday i find a reason for needing a smartphone, haha. so in theory i have been waiting for many months as well, hahah. look at me trying to justify this, haha.

have you checked to see if you can order it online and receive the early discount? i thought i read of other people pre ordering it and getting the ne2 early. worth a shot.

on another note, i pre ordered mine just a little while ago at best buy. turns out they are capable of doing the alternate upgrade for those on a family plan. another plus is not having to deal with the mail in rebate if i were to buy it in-store. anywho, waiting very impatiently!