View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: DataViz drops a bomb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Ouch. Hopefully if they are throwing buckets of water out of the boat as we speak, someone big like an HTC will come along and buy them up and possibly continue the webOS platform, maybe on more devices. Good or bad idea?

It seems many people would agree than an HTC acquisition would be good for the Palm brand. HTC would acquire Palm licenses and a superior mobile OS. I can only image the HTC Evo running WebOS. As for now I am really considering dropping my Pre in exchange for the Evo.