View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 07:52 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A couple noobie ???s

From what I have read I am guessing you don't need root access to skin, but I guess until I get my hands on one (three months still) I won't know for sure unless someone here tries or knows beforehand LOL.

I I have only heard rumors about the lock screen gestures. I can deal with the up/down for unlocking, but I would really like a sound profile option as well.

So far it is looking like there isn't any full backup app like they make for WM which is OK I guess. It does look like the VZW backup assistant for contacts is pretty well integrated into the Incredible.