View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 06:29 PM
robrecht
Lurker
Threadstarter

robrecht is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where can I get the back that covers the normal sized battery???

OK, very good deal.

Verizon figured out how to sell the stock battery door to me for $15 (reimbursed to my account, of course). BTW, the HTC subvendor wanted $31.63 plus shipping just for the door (no battery) over the phone but their Internet price is apparently $25 plus shipping: http://www.buywirelessnow.com/pcdpho...cessory/814685

Also bought the Seidio 1750mAh Slim Extended Life Battery and Verizon is reimbursing me for that since they are out of stock, even 'though it costs $5 more than what they sell the stock 1500 mAh battery for.

They're also reimbursing me $30 for a "Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger (Now 50% Slimmer!)" (didn't even ask for this) and crediting my account an additional $20 for all the trouble they caused. They have done this for me before ... valued customer and all. I know a lot of people complain about customer service but I have to say that Verizon has always treated me extremely well. I'm always polite and respectful and let them know what I think is fair and they always come through for me. No extension of my contract, I'm always free to go but wouldn't want to.

BTW, I also bought the Seidio 3500mAh Extended Life Battery and door. If I'm gonna use an extended life battery, might as well get some serious extra power. Seidio has free shipping on purchases over $50.

Thanks for all your moral support!

Last edited by robrecht; 04-22-2010 at 07:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.