View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 04:51 PM
pimpol10
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Top Custom Rom Reviews/Rated

The reason why I'm not a big fan of Energy Roms is that they are to bloated for me, plus not into a rom that's already has a customize look, like a stock look, so I can custom it to my own liking. How much ram does 2.1 6.5 boot up with??? I hear it doesn't have a lot of free Ram, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I think that all chef's, and anyone that contributes to this community is great, also I think everyone has their own uses for their phone and that makes ROM A better than ROM B for them so it's a hard thing to judge. That being said, this poll is a joke. Why are there 4 MightyROMs, half of which I thought were discontinued and 0 EnergyROMs, nor is there a other option???? So, between the four MightROMs I have to vote for the best custom ROM????

Well my vote goes down the drain with a write in for ENERGY ROM.