View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A couple noobie ???s

I posted this in another forum, but I have always had great luck here, so I decided to re-post it here:

I had a couple questions about the Android OS that I know will be simple for most, but I haven't found clear answers for (and a couple I haven't gotten to yet !!):

The backup assistant I have seen mentioned...is it like using SPB Backup on a WM device in that it will save a mirror image of your device (PIM info, apps, configuration.....) or something different?

I have downloaded a theme or two to see what they look like and I was wondering if creating a custom theme is as easy as changing the images found in a downloaded one and saving it to the Incredible (would love to make a Doctor Who theme), or if it needs to be rooted or something (If there is a self-skinning instructional post/thread that would be GREAT!!!)?

Is it true the new OS (2.1 I think) allows the lock screen to use different gestured (AKA...side-to-side) to unlock, change ringer/mute function....?

They are the questions I am dwelling on at the moment, I am sure I will think of more though!!! Thanks for now