View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:15 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Metro PCS Failed Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by snook954 View Post
So i went to the metro store for the 5th time to attempt to flash my touch pro 2, to the metro pcs network. First their computers couldn't connect with houdinisoft's servers to get the drivers, then i couldn't get to the diag mode on the phone for some reason. After searching through forums i got around all that and got it to communicate with their computers and houdinisoft. Now i am stuck and have no idea how to fix this issue. For some reason, it just FAILS. And the people at the store have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me with this? It would be greatly appreciated. I'm running energy rom, on a sprint version. By the way, the diagnostic mode has to be accessed like its on verizon (##3424 send, instead of ##3424#)
its probably because you haven't changed your MSL/SPC code to six zero's and updated the PRL.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME