View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 01:52 PM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Power screen off after inactivity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal740 View Post
Thanks gmaine02. It looks like the shortest setting I can set the device to turn off is 1 minute on battery power. Seems like an eternity.
Anyways, I'm learning a lot on these forums and would like to thank everyone who participates in them for all the knowledge they share.
yeah 1 min does seem forever but you get used to it. on 6.1 you could set it to 30 seconds. i used to change the reg key to get it to be 30 seconds on 6.5. but i got sick and tired of changing the reg key when it was changed by an application.

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 04-22-2010 at 01:57 PM.