View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 01:34 PM
pimpol10
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Top Custom Rom Reviews/Rated

Some reasons why I rated Silence 12 Rom the highest out of all the roms.

1. Great battery life
2.Great free ram around 107mb on fresh boot up. Is is very important to me I love the free ram!!! Any rom that uses too much ram is not for me!
3. I love 2.1 hate 2.5
4. bugs free
5. no memory leaks, starts at 43% free, stabilizes at around 52% after 1 week of no resets.
6. stock look
7.very light
8. I don't know if you guys notice this, but when you scroll the bottom slider, most roms will show some lagginess, Silence rom12 is one fastest in that category. It feels like the slider tab is always trying to play catch-up to your finger in most roms...I hate that, so annoying. This might be small to most people, but so so important to me. *please note a lot of roms I've tried was super fast at first but slows down a lot(bottom slider), after a few days of uses, Silence 12 stays fast.*

Can anyone recommend a Sense 2.1 that's great in these category for me to try that better than Silence 12?? I don't think it exists.........

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-22-2010 at 01:44 PM.