View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 12:42 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Bass output is lacking; other audio gripes.

heres some cabs for you... also, audio booster has a BASS preset, im sure youve been through all the options in their, but start oon that, then just tweak in the terrible...

the 20% cab someone left in a thread.. i used it and it worked(not for in call volume though) but ive hard reset since then and i honestly dont know if it increased my audio output at all.... i just know how i use my device now i can get really good sounds.. making sure the volume is up on your device, and in the native player all affect the sound as well- sure you know that though.. just saying, theres 3 different volume settings to think about....

and you dont set the db level, advanced config just takes off the cap at 100db