View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:12 PM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Energy ROM Custom Settings Exporter

Dude. XDA_UC is the easiest. just make a folder in the Storage Card folder called XDA_UC. put all of the cabs you install into this folder. They will all install automatically to your device. I'll post some xml code later in this post. All you do is open notepad, paste the code into it and save the file as whatevreryowant.xml and put it in your XDA_UC folder. Outlook will set itself up and Active Sync will run automatically. All I do after it's done syncing is go to options and check the tasks box so it will sync my tasks. Most of the other stuff you do above can be done with reg keys. Set your phone up fully how you like it. Open start-tools-Registry Editor. navigate to the various registry keys (some are listed above) and long press one. select export and export it to your XDA_UC folder. the next time you flash or hard reset, XDA_UC will restore your phone to the way it was before you flashed (for the most part).
This post has been thanked 2 times.