View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:10 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Where can I get the back that covers the normal sized battery???

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrecht View Post
Hi, all.

Verizon is replacing my old Touch Pro with a Touch Pro2. Yay!

But they are sending me a refurbished unit without the battery or the back that covers the battery. I can order batteries, extended batteries with the bigger back.

But where can I get a back that covers the normal sized battery? Though it's nice to have when I'm traveling, most of the time I will not want to use the bulky extended battery.

Verizon doesn't know how to do this. I will call HTC, but expect that won't be that cost-effective. Any other options?

Thanks, Robrecht
I dont know if this is a warranty clain or a insurance claim but either way, I think VZW should be responsible for providing you with a COMPLETE working device.

When Assurian replaced my Vogue with the Diamond they sent me a brand new phone.
I would call VZW customer support and complain until I got my way.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS