View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:20 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Sense 2.5.20121412.1 from Tmobile HD2. Best Sprint TP2 ROM with it ????

I know that Bhars V7 rom is running 2.5.20121412.1 and is using the WM messaging client and not the Sense 2.5 messaging. But Bhars rom is not a WM 6.5 rom. Its a WM 6.5.X rom,build # 23557. I know the build,21889, that ur looking for in the picture is a WM 6.5 rom and almost all WM 6.5 roms are using the Sense 2.5 messaging now. The only roms that i know arent using the Sense 2.5 msging are the WM 6.5.X builds of Sense 2.5 and thats only because MMS will only work with the WM Msging on the 6.5.X builds.
If u do a search on google u should be able to find the cab that removes the Sense 2.5 msging client and i think it enables WM msging. If not u just have to find a WM msging cab. If im not busy later ill get the removal cab thats stored on one of my sd-cards and post the Remove HTC messaging client cab.
Most of the newly released WM 6.5 and WM 6.5.X cooked roms are already using Sense 2.5.2012. The cooked roms almost always have the newly released builds and versions available before any of the major cell carriers like; Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular,etc. Anyways PPCGeeks TP2 roms forum always has the newest releases available well before the major cell carriers offer the upgrades or updates and most of the time the cooked roms are far superior to the stock roms, but that depends on the rom chef. A few great roms that are very stable and fast are; Mightyrom(bare/stripped rom), Energyrom(fully loaded rom),Juicy rom(looks very close to stock rom),and my favorite,Bhars BS V7 rom(not a bare rom and not a fully loaded/bloated rom) Its got the essentials and some very nice extras and not alot of extra crap thats unnecessary.
Posting questions is ok as long as the questions are about a certain rom in the same roms thread. They are just saying not to make a new thread in the TP2 rom forum if its just asking a general question or questions.
Hopefully this helps some.

Last edited by lbcary; 04-21-2010 at 02:30 PM.