View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Nickster248
Lurker

Nickster248 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Thinking of Purchasing Unlocked Kaiser from SuperiorGadgets

I am seriously thinking about purchasing an unlocked Kaiser from SuperiorGadgets.com but they want $865 Cdn for it. I don't mind paying that amount, as long as it is an unlocked phone, which I in turn then plan on obtaining a SIM Card from Roger's.

I am tired of carrying both a PDA and a Blackberry to meet all my needs, and on the surface the Kaiser seems capable of providing all the functionality I am looking for. What really scares me though is all the complaints I read about the device drivers being inadequate, but to be honest, I am not sure if those complaints are from owners who are experiencing problems trying to use their Units for heavy duty multimedia purposes.

All I want is a fast, dependable WM6 Unit to sync with Outlook and be able to handle my large database Medical Programs. I have no want to play movies or even MP3's on my Kaiser...strictly business applications.

Do you think this will work for me, or am I just going to have problem after problem of the Kaiser seizing up, or being super slow in response to bringing up my Programs, which I expect, based on past PDA's I've had, to be almost instantaneous.

Thank you for your comments.=D>