PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Isror is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I got my Droid Incredible Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
well color me embarassed...hope you understand why its hard to believe. you lucky lucky person. were you able to activate it?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/21/droid-incredible-arrives-early-for-a-few-lucky-smug-pre-orderer/

so how is it? are the insides of it still read like in early leaks? are you able to install apps to the internal 8gb? come on man give us some details, hahaha. wish i had pre ordered it now, haha
So far its amazing. The insides and battery are indeed still very bright red lol.

As far as applications on the 8gigs of internal storage, I don't believe so. If I'm reading this right we're given 748Mb of Phone Memory, of that I've got 709Mb free. So I don't think the 8gigs is all for apps, but maybe partitioned smaller for apps.

Call clarity is good as always, speed is amazing, even using live desktops I haven't seen any degradation in performance. The pinch feature to choose different desktops works quite well. I really don't have a use for the optical "trackball" but it works well.

The colors are extremely vibrant, and the display looks amazing. I've yet to try it in direct sunlight, but seeing as how I live in AZ, I may just try today lol.

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask
This post has been thanked 1 times.