View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Timberwolf all the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Timberwolf,

I use to be forced flashing rom after rom, trying to get one that doesn't freeze lock up or have hidden cabs that you need to install to get it running smoothly.

With your roms Im everything works out of the box. You deffiently made this phone worth having with your roms.=D>=D>=D>=D>

I havn't had any problems everything as far as I see it runs super smooth.

I have to say I love the quickmenu feature and the link feature when you select the battery.

Its just super effeciant!

Thanks, I want a rom that is stable. That's the reason for not going to a higher build xip. Haven't found one that is worth the upgrade, to many issues. I have hunter773's 28232 running now to test the speed and how stable. He's loves the rom so I thought I would give it a try. See my post in the V5 post for adding Digital Clocks to CHT.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 05-04-2010 at 03:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 15 times.