View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:44 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: possible military based themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by heady4614 View Post
If it would be possible and im sure that I am not the only military member to ask this as we are all proud of our different brances of service. would I be possible to make a theme (i.e. making clocks, taskbars, sounds ect) for the different branch's of military out there?
Sorry i didnt get back to you in my thread, but i see a lot of potential in a military based theme... so many options and directions to go....
Don't have the time at the moment, but should later on.... if you get something together, or need help let me know...

This post has been thanked 2 times.