View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:00 PM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hello, New member looking to upgrade to 6.5

OK, LOL, I understand now. Your data connection is named dial-up, but still is EVDO. You have the EV symbol in the taskbar or is it 1x?

You are running speedtests and finding that the results are slow. Still with Radio ROM 3.42.02? How is the signal strength?

You might consider upgrading the radio software to 3.42.50, but PIE was, from my experience very slow. My tethered speeds were twice what shows up on the phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.