View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 03:26 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Talk me out of a TP2

damn. let me start out by saying that i liked it more when the tp2 was 3 to 5 hundred dollars, just because i didnt have to see 2 of these threads a day. im not talking stuff or anything, i just had to get that out of the way. now. i wouldnt recomend the tp2 unless you were constrained by budget. if youve got 350 dollars to spend, hold out and get a better phone coming out this summer. tp2 is the last of a great generation of phones. EVERYTHING coming out has way better specs. let me name a few. AMOLED capacitive screens. 3.5 is plenty big, but not really the standard now. you should look for 4 in or better. but thats not the biggest point really. im looking for 1 gig ram, 1 ghz processors. (or better now, like a dual core). also, im a fan of winmo, but im starting to agree with alot of folks around here. android may be the way to go. i dont really know though. thats just opinion there. i love my touchpro 2, but would i buy one now, even for2 hundred bucks? no. esspecially if i had to renew a contract for it. also, any one notice its dying around here? even the tp2 forum, the busiest here at ppcgeeks isnt that busy anymore. were all stkill here, just dispersed among the android, hd2, and soon to be evo and incredible forums. sorry for the long talk, and not using paragraphs. just deal with it. i do.