View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Jmz Android Rom Kitchen

Since I am leaving the TP2 world. I figured I would post my kitchen and installer app. There aren’t too many notes to take on this. The app and zip for Android is in the EXT folder. The android.zip file must be left in the same structure if you update anything in it. Just load the save file and hit cook. Should be good. Link for updated complete packages can be found here.