View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Scenemaker
VIP Member

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: possible military based themes

It would be helpful to know what Version of Manila you are on. Making a military theme would not be all that difficult and being that I have the day off, if you respond to this soon I could see what I can come up with. I'll need your manila version and if you are running 2.5, do you have the cookie mod or maxmanila installed. Please be as detailed as you can with all mods so I get it right for you the first time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.