View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 06:04 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM]GTR.420/ 0.0 / dubeyond /4|20|10[alpha] custom /COM2 /LOADED sense _coming s

sorry guys but some things came up in life and i wasn't able to complete this rom in time, i have not cooked anything since 3/20 a month ago today

i forgot where i left off but if you still want to see what i was working on you can try the last alpha build 121 turned beta.1

2 versions w/mms working out of the box or after carrier selection
sprint based (no htc messaging), primarily for other carriers (htc messaging)

note. for non sprint users look for this shortcut to change your CARRIER as it's set to sprint by default, note the icon will not change its just there because i never changed the graphic

found in Start\Utilities\Backup & Restore Tools\ Carrier Provisioning.lnk

i'm not going to list what's included for some reasons so if you need to question what you are asking about please don't or else i might be asked to take the rom down