View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 02:26 AM
cwbeasley
PPCGeeks Regular

cwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcwbeasley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to cwbeasley Send a message via Yahoo to cwbeasley
Re: This is the reason I can't switch to the EVO from VZW.

Maybe someone who works closer to the finance side of it can correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I see it, voice is cheap, it's the data that costs a lot. So, based on that, if you're roaming, a carrier isn't paying that much for voice services on another network, but they are paying a significant amount more for data services on another network, and your MRC is at that point not covering the cost versus what you are incurring.

From my research @ sprint, that's their basis, very very loosely, behind why they and other carriers will boot you for things.

Honestly, there isn't a single carrier that doesn't have a flaw. If I have to have a flawed service, I'm gonna get the one with the most perks, lowest price, and the best selection of devices to play with. If I really really need to call someone, I'll just pick up a landline. Hasn't failed yet.

Nope, I just read a lot.