Threadstarter

tvirus1134 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tvirus1134
Talking Re: Streaming Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
I think they are using the 4G wireless adapter for a laptop in the commercial for the streaming, not the phone. It is streaming off of the USB 4G device or that mobile hotspot thingy they got going.
When I watch the commercial he only has his phone out. I kinda figured it was the USB and the HotSpot for the video chat and online gaming. I could be wrong.

To me when they were being all snobby with what THEIR network can do. They would say oh, I can do a live chat with the new usb 4g berr berr berrr
and show the usb in the laptop running this AMAZING, AMAZING, well not that amazing because it was simulated.... video chat.. And when they are out in great outdoors... and by great outdoors I mean the hunting/outdoors section at their local store. All playing games on the hotspot they showed the hotspot.

That's just my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
streaming using 4G on a phone that is not compatible with 4G! HA HA
If only!

Maybe this to satisfy your thirst?
http://www.eazycheezy.net/2010/01/15...-and-more.html
Thanks I'll look into it!=D>
I found a tut or "stream" videos to my phone via wifi (I'm sure it was wifi only). But installing on my phone just seems like it wont work. Not sure how to install .jar stuff on the phone. The program for the computer is called "TVersity". Is anyone can find the tut and try it. and it works let me know. I got it to load pictures but trying to add my media folders seemed to crash the software. I'd give the link but I found it at like 4AM and firefox has been crashing so I lost all my history and crap.

Thank you both for the info!!!