View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 02:54 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This is the reason I can't switch to the EVO from VZW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandyck7 View Post
"Usage Limitation: Sprint may terminate service if (1) more than 800 minutes, (2) a majority of minutes or (3) a majority of kilobytes in a given month are used while roaming."

I was booted from At&t's network because of this. I had an iPhone for all of 3 weeks before they cut me off. I failed to read the "fine print".

As far I know, Verizon doesn't not have this clause in their contract. Besides, I have never been able to find an area to roam in. I might be paying more per month, but at least I can depend on not getting shut down.
why would you switch? isn't the HTC incredible coming to verizon?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME