View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:06 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tour2/Bold2 coming soon?

Well, over at Crackberry there is a leaked photo of a Sprint inventory showing the 9650 Bold (what would previously had been labeled Tour2) as being in inventory May 16... course that is without pushbacks as we usually get... hrmmmm I'm wondering if I can convince them to let me upgrade early since they owe me one on my other line due to a mix up on thier part... otherwise its wait til July. My son needs his battered curve replaced.. I told him I'd get the new Tour/Bold and he can have this Tour. We'd both be happy!

BrennB