View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PRE Order sign up website!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
the connector is microusb much more prevalent than the minusb htc has used in the past
your right. it just looks slighty different than a normal micro usb, i guess kinda like they did with the mini usb tp and tp2 connectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedPants View Post
I was looking at same issue; the reality is, once you have the phone in hand, you can change what phone is assinged to which number on verizon's website quite easily - using EIN. I had same dilemma. To pre-order and go through that hassle or just wait 10 days. I'm waiting 10 days
yeah, they said if i pre order it has to be activated on the other line, then deactivated then switched to my line. not a huge deal but i'd rather not interupt the other line. just gonna wait the 10 days too. now after reading that engadget review i hope to god i get it day one. a rep i spoke to said you can call in first thing and have em set one aside. gonna have to do that cause i'll be at work until 4pm. thats gonna be the longest thursday ever....