View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:56 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official BBM PPCGeeks Group

Yeah it was wierd since Courtney had barely posted it but we would get an error saying the invite was already used... I kept thinking our other group worked longer.... so anyway, I tried a repost of the code my phone is giving for the group. Hope it holds! Now we just need some new members to give it a scan!

BTW the scan works for BBM 5 which can be run from any BB even without an OS 5... so upgrade BBMessenger via appworld. OR PM me with your PIN and I can send an invite directly to your phone without the need for scan..

MY Pin: 30bba1b6 PLease put PPCGeeks in the message so I know its a legit add.

BrennB