View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:10 AM
mcop10
N00b

mcop10 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Jabra JX-10 BT Issues

Does anyone have the old Jabra JX-10 bluetooth headset working with their TP2? I dug mine out of my drawer and charged it up but am having a problem using it with my Verizon TP2 running stock 6.5.

I charged it up and turned it on and the TP2 discovered it and had the correct name of the headset. I set it up for handsfree profile (didnt ask for a pin when I paired it?) and looked like things were ok. Now when BT is on and I turn on the headset the TP2 recognizes it and shows the BT headset icon in the taskbar. When I tried making a call, the headset beeped like it was connecting to the TP2 and ready to go but no sounds from the TP2 were being passed through to the headset. I am getting no sound through, the headset volume controls do nothing, and the end call button does nothing.

Did i set it up incorrectly? Did I pair it wrong? Was there supposed to be a prompt to enter a pin? Is there a setting I am forgetting to enable or is there a cab floating around here that I need to install to fix a problem with bluetooth? Or could this be a problem with the bluetooth stack not playing nicely with the older headset?

Hope I can get this working so I dont have to go out and buy a new one. Thanks.