View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 04:02 AM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: pimbackup not running under scheduler

i hate how pimbackup is just an appliaction and it doesnt install so i made a cab that installs pimbackup to /program files/pimbackup/

i found them ONCE but i cannt find them again the schedule portions of the app. since i should be getting a lot of time lately maybe i can find that again

what this cab does is:

puts "pimbackup" to ./program files/pimbackup/

changes the icon to what silence had in his roms when he had pimbackup in his roms. thanks to silence for sharing the icon

also if the icon doesnt change from the original icon you may have to soft reset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PimBackup.cab (214.3 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!