SAShady
PPCGeeks Regular

SAShady is keeping up the good workSAShady is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I have 2.1 on my Moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stparker38 View Post
I did it!!! I rooted my Moment... then I put 2.1 on and it is working great!!! I was ready to throw my Moment out the window with the annoying "mute" cheek press every time I was on a call. I use Where app daily and am so happy that now I can speak my commands. I love the google maps navigation feature so now I don't have to look it up in google and then go to sprint navigation for turn by turn directions. I don't see any issues yet, but I'm sure whatever they are it won't outweigh the added benefits. The directions on rooting and then adding 2.1 found on this site were very easy to follow. Thanks to all!!!!!!!
Trust me, it wont be too long until you experience the face button pushing once again. Only this time, you have to slide the mute button, not hard. AND you can feel the haptic feedback whenever you touch a button. Using the Voice control will redirect all your sounds to the earpiece instead of the loudspeaker. There are also several other quirks, definitely not ready for the mainstream audience