View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:05 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.1 camera vs 6.5???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
remember kids. Google is your friend. Use him

can't believe someone cropped up a crosshairs image, before the OP could even use the powers of logic to google search the term he did not understand.

btw. Pictures are crystal clear in the right conditions, i.e good natural light, and steady hold of the camera, also allow it to auto focus until the crosshairs turn htc green
the real cross hairs were a joke. as you can see,, i went back within 3 min. to add a real pic of the "cross hairs" that were referenced. sorry it took me 3 min. to take a screenshot. also the little t or x is accually called touch focus indicator. i dont think googleing crosshairs wouldve helped the ops problem with bad foucus. but thanks for your help anyway. ill even hit your thanks button.

Last edited by austin420; 04-18-2010 at 02:14 PM.