View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 12:03 AM
meanfishy
Almost a VIP

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question synced with Hotmail, contacts now deleted.

My gf just got a TP2 from US Cellular running all stock and synced her hotmail account to her phone using windows live. Now when she logs into her hotmail account from a comp she has no contacts. but when she looks in her phone contact list all of her contacts have been moved to her phone and are all there. Also on her phone the contacts have been broken down into multiple listed. say she has 3 e-mails for 1 person, her phone now has 3 listing for the same person each one with a different email address.

I have looked under her setting and the sync boxes are grayed out in the on position. also looked at her hotmail from a comp and do see where her contacts can be imported from her phone.

I don't have/use hotmail or windows live. My questions are,

1. how to get her contacts back to where they can be viewed from a comp.
2. keep the contacts on both her phone and the comp and if a change is made it changes in both locations.
3. merge the same names together

Thanks

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Last edited by meanfishy; 04-18-2010 at 12:30 AM. Reason: clarification