Old 04-17-2010, 11:09 PM
AngelDeath
Lurker
Threadstarter

AngelDeath is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS Hot Fix test

Well I can understand people dis-like of the HTC messaging, I too hated the one that was in 2.1, main reason was cause the graphical send button, I was always use to hitting send at the bottom left, and the missing attachement button as well, but with the 2.5 manila, I have to say it grew on me, but the bugs was making me hate it. And everyone was trying something different, and since HTC decided they were going to come out with the fix for their NEW HD2 and screw US TP2 users, I figured screw them I'm not waiting, and 2 days of searching reading and learning. But no harm, at least anyone that likes it and just hates having to wait for the thread to load to text at least now has an option, I have been using it since the day before I posted this, and its working very well, yes the msg load lag is still there, but my care is opening a thread and being able to type right away, and I can do that now, and when I hit send, I can hit the end button and get out of it without having to wait for the msg to be done.

Still looking for the file that is the template and what not for the msg screen in the files, maybe its an error in there, so far I found two trivial errors that I fixed. But still looking between the files that was replaced in the HD2 hotfix and the current EU ROM 2.07 files, because the old trick of hitting send on a blank screen doesnt work anymore on the new fix.