View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:23 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sercet Rom no one knew about & it the FASTEST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Your right they released it for us, but it's sh*tly as hell!!! They tried, but it sucked, I know everyone on here agrees with that. 2.5 is not suppose to be on the TP2. Unless you don't mind how slow/laggy it is. I guess some people are pickier than others and we all have different taste. But anything slow is not for me, I don't care how nice something is but if it's slow I don't want it. Would you want a Great/Fast looking car that's not fast? I know I don't 2.5 looks a little better, but 2.1 is just faster period
imho the 2.5 "lag" that is mentioned all the time is grossly overexaggerated. especially with the 1225 and 1324 builds of manila 2.5 that were designed for tp2's. sure 2.1 runs slightly quicker in some regards but you lose so much functionlity. twitter, cookies home tab, ability to have outlook tasks on home tab, home tab quicklinks, finger friendly settings, a lot of the ugly winmo interface is replaced with the much nicer sense interface...i could go on but i wont.

i was a firm 2.1 fan, wouldnt touch 2.5 when the custom roms 1st started flowing out, but after trying the 2.5 builds that were designed for our phones i highly doubt i could go back. just me .02.