View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 06:57 PM
pimpol10
Regular 'Geeker

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: memory loss through out day

Sense 2.1 has that same weather features to. The main difference is it doesn't have the quick link shortcuts on the home-screen, other than that it's pretty much the same as 2.5. If you don't like 2.1 than try this one exactly like the stock version with 2.5 sense, but has all the junk removed and tweaked. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113219

Quote:
Originally Posted by spediegunz View Post
i appreciate the recommendation pimp but how can i got back to manilla 2.1 after experiencing the 2.5 with all the inhanced weather features and what not i have been tainted. I'd rather not make that trade off for the memory loss i know it might sound dumb but i really like it im sure someone or sprint will come out with a better rom that still includes the sense 2.5

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-17-2010 at 07:03 PM.