View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 03:49 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: in the mean time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
i agree with pretty much all you said man. what i cant wait to try is sense ui on android. i love it on winmo and from the vids ive seen especially those of it running on the desire, it looks to even better on android!
i played with sense ui on the eris at a vzw store and liked it. can't imagine what it will be like on 2.1. watched a few vids of the desire and liked what i saw though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog8791 View Post
I want the incredible for the same reasons. My wife just got the Motorola Droid and it's a nice smooth phone. The Incredible is going to be a powerhouse.

I, in turn, would like to have the same keyboard that the TP2 has, but I'll learn to live without it.
nothing will ever beat the tp2's keyboard...well maybe the tp3 whenever that hits, haha. i think that was another reason why i wanted a phone without one this time, i knew nothing would match the tp2's so it was pointless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
You sure you can install apps to that 8 gigs?
not 100% positive. i would like to think you can, and it would kinda makes sense that you could. i was under the impression that the main reason apps couldn't be on an sd card had to do with formatting, and the fact google doesn't support it (yet). the 8gb could very well just be for music and pictures (especially with an 8mp cam). but lets hope, since its internal, that its formatted properly and allows apps to be installed on it

i heard that the next android update was going possibly incorporate app2sd. forget where i read that, but that sounded like a wise idea by google. none the less i am sure i will root this thing after 30 days are up. i wonder if you will have control over the format of the internal mem?

EDIT: found this article from phandroid. claims that maybe a portion of the 8gb will allow app install. i guess we will all know for sure in less than two weeks, haha

http://phandroid.com/2010/04/16/droi...ternal-memory/

Last edited by MrGoodCat; 04-17-2010 at 05:24 PM.