View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 02:12 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to stop "double" Calendar notification ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
Go get SKTools and you can delete duplicate calender, duplicate eventw and duplicate contacts at the push of a button.

http://www.s-k-tools.com/index.html?sktools/m_feat.html

There is a trial version but will only let you delete 5 at a time. Totally worth the money, I think its like 10 bucks. It also optimizes and compresses your registry and if your phone is not yet flashed, you can make registry changes from the program itself.
I think you misunderstood. These are not duplicate events. As an example, when you set a notification to go off an hour before a SINGLE calendar event it goes off twice. (once an hour before the event just like you expected, and again at the actual calendar event time.) If I set it to notify me me an hour before the event that's the ONLY time I want to be notified.