View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:05 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What's next from sprint for us tp users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
I hate to say it here on a touch pro forum (love my touch pro by the way) but im also going with the Evo once its released. I woulda stuck with WM if the HD2 came to sprint, but we werent that lucky I have nothing but good things to say about WM and I always will, but the EVO is just too nice of a phone (i hope) to pass up.
dschoenike
my girl is getting me an HD2, I should have it monday, if you lot want a review of it let me know.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
This post has been thanked 1 times.