View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:06 AM
pimpol10
Regular 'Geeker

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Sercet Rom no one knew about & it the FASTEST!!!

OK, maybe it's not top secret, but remember when Silence left because he got an Iphone, so he stop making custom roms for us! Well I found an UPDATE for his Silence Rom, it's version 12.1 made by tommyr using his Silence 12 kitchen!!! I don't believe this version ever got popular!!!! And let me tell you, it's even faster!!!!!! I can't believe it it!! The original Silence 12 Rom started up after a fresh boot had around 107mb of free ram, the updated Silence 12.1 rom has 114mb+ of free ram!! WoW! So if your a fan of WM6.5 w2.1 sense(I know not many) than this is your rom!!! Please give THANKS too tommyr for this update! And me to if you want Try it, I swear, believe me, it's the fastest rom out!!

Edited:
Ok well after using this ROM(12.1) for the last 5 days, I switch back to Silence Original Rom 12. I concluded that the original Rom is faster. 12.1 started out faster, but seem to slowdown a lot after a few days. 12 stayed fast throughout the months of using it. Tried and true. Good effort on tommyr.

here the link: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=938

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-20-2010 at 04:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.