View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 03:23 AM
M3_Arsenal
Lurker
Threadstarter

M3_Arsenal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM that gives HTC Diamond running on Boost CDMA full functions????

I haven't tried that many ROM's but since I installed Mighty ROM 6 I did not wish to keep testing. I seriously thought that this ROM would give me full phone functions but it wasn't so. This is why I have started searching for a ROM that will. Don't get me wrong, I really like this ROM. I pretty much have everything working (except sending MMS) and its a pretty stable ROM. WiFi Router kick a.s.s, applications performance is sweet, web works fine and the phone performance is awesome. My phone doesn't suffer from cold temperature (freezing) fortunately. But since it is part of our human nature to never be satisfied, I will find a ROM that offers everything without "buts" (if such ROM exists). As far as Sprint Nav goes, I would give it a shot and try it out. You can download the latest version from the Telenav site. Its going to require to sign up and pay a monthly fee though . For auto screen rotation I use "Flip_It by Wildberry". It works through GSenser. The only complaint about this app is that sometimes its too sensitive. I also have S2U2 installed and have no complaints. It works just fine.
One last thing, I been reading about MikROM and the reviews from people who have tried it are tempting me to tested out. Have you heard anything about this ROM? I haven't decided yet though because there weren't many Diamond owners in the reviews I read.