View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What's next from sprint for us tp users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
Well, the Touch Pro 2 already replaced the TP. And, there are rumors about a TP3 coming.

But, who the heck knows what the lineup of actual Windows Phone 7 devices will be.

For me, I'm heading to the Android EVO 4G once it's out this Summer!!
I hate to say it here on a touch pro forum (love my touch pro by the way) but im also going with the Evo once its released. I woulda stuck with WM if the HD2 came to sprint, but we werent that lucky I have nothing but good things to say about WM and I always will, but the EVO is just too nice of a phone (i hope) to pass up.
dschoenike