View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 10:06 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: uh oh.. we have a war..

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Iceman View Post
This is what pains me to be a Sprint customer, the waiting game. Maybe Sprints business customers and their no need for smartphones drive the "I Dont care" attitude. Thats too bad because im sure the rest of us also help the bottom line and want EVO!
If Sprint were smart and their people were thinking, this phone would be in the FCC and stamped and shipped in May. As close to the Incred launch as possible and well before the Iphone, but yeah, I know, wishful thinking.
The EVO may not be fully functional or semi buggy.. remember this is the first wimax phone and sprint is putting a lot of advertising and effort on it..they can't afford the phone to have issues.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)