Thread: HTC Ozone
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:58 AM
cbreze
Regular 'Geeker

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw.99 View Post
Most of the Droid owners I know, have it because its "in"... I asked one younger guy I know what his did special, and he said text and Facebook....I put on my best "shocked" face... heh

Re, the droid I agree and came away with that impression from trying it in the store. I was surprised by the sharp corners, not softly rounded like a newer device should be.
Somethings been bugging me about my ozone's kb backlite. No matter what I set it for I can only get about 7 or 8 sec before timeout. I've tried ticking the auto adjust or not and set the time for none or 30 sec or whatever and it just won't change.() It's certainly not a deal breaker, just an annoyance. I got it new on ebay, the rest of it is fine. I upgraded it to 6.5 right out of the box so I dunno if it had this affliction with the 6.1. There's got to be a reg edit. I follow directions well if anyone can point me. Thanks for any thoughts on the issue.