View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:05 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post
lol.. just remember these new everything plans only started 2 years ago.. how many new customers could they have gained compared to the other customers that were there prior to these new plans?

and as gTen pointed out above, Boost (SPRINT's NETWORK) prepaid customers get UNLIMITED everything for $50. guess they're losing money from them too, huh?

i understand where you come from though, some people have a problem with other customers getting the exact service for cheaper while they pay more
I have to be honest, do you even call landlines? you think you will use more then 500 landline minutes? For the average customer they would be doing you a favor by saving you $10 a month. You pay 79.99 and your upset about 69.99 or even 59.99 if you complain hard enough and they put you on a friends and family plan. in most cases if your job requires you to talk to lanlines phones often or most of the day, more then likely
you have a landline yourself either in the office or at the home office.
Google is the next skynet