View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:42 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
so you pay 79.99 for unlimited everything and you think thats fair, that is a sero plan man, verizon and att charge $99 just for the minutes, then $120 for everything, are you going to go get one of those plans? remember there are 2 sero plans 29.99 and 49.99 even the 49.99 gives you only 1250. 69.99 for unlimited moblile to any mobile is better in my eyes with unlimited text and data. also 59.99 is also available and that is better in my eyes as well.
you buy an EVO and go Boost mobile...no 4g but unlimited everything and no contract for 50$ a month lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)