View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:39 PM
champ052005
Regular 'Geeker

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to champ052005
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post
ugh some people have a tough time reading, aye? i never said there were more people on sero than on everything plans.. i said there were more people on LEGACY plans than on everything plans.. by LEGACY im referring to older plans and not specifically sero.

those on legacy plans (besides sero) are also screwed.. its not limited to just sero customers, that's what im referring to.

I know what you meant. And Sprint sees no difference from a Sero plan or a Legacy plan. Like P-Slim said, almost everyone on Legacy plans got a really nice discount for resigning. Whether it be free text, free data, Sprint loyalty...so on and so forth.

The plans are different to us, the consumers, because it hurts us financially. But to a huge company like Sprint, they see these plans as basically one and the same. To them, both plans are losing money in terms of profitability compared to the everything plan.

If you think about it, that is what put Sprint in the hole. All these discounts. The only discount Sprint gives now is a $20 off everything plan, and that makes my plan close to what I paid to begin with.