View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:38 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post
my plan 8 years ago was a "regular" plan at one point

i do not pay $30 a month (i don't think there ever were any plans as cheap as sero with all those minutes/data)..

i pay $79.99 a month for unlimited everything... basically it's the $100 plan now (except i don't have sprint nav which i don't need).

and as i said before, sprint makes their money from loyal long time customers, not customers who decide to try a $80 plan and switch providers when their contract is up.

who are the customers sprint is losing every year? iirc i think last year sprint lost 800,000 customers.. HIGHLY DOUBT those are long time customers they're losing, but those customers who switch providers every other year.. they don't make money off a new customer (what you call "regular" price customers) who then decide after 2yrs they don't want the service.

food for thought.
so you pay 79.99 for unlimited everything and you think thats fair, that is a sero plan man, verizon and att charge $99 just for the minutes, then $120 for everything, are you going to go get one of those plans? remember there are 2 sero plans 29.99 and 49.99 even the 49.99 gives you only 1250. 69.99 for unlimited moblile to any mobile is better in my eyes with unlimited text and data. also 59.99 is also available and that is better in my eyes as well.
Google is the next skynet